Flood Warning Systems
Please Note: High Sierra products are not available from Advanced Traffic Products in Washington. Please go to www.highsierraelectronics.com or call 1-530-273-2080 for assistance.
HSE’s flood warning systems are designed to automatically collect and process real-time information from remote sites. Data is transmitted to a base station where personnel can deploy crews and initiate emergency evacuation measures for the developing flood.
- ALERT/IFLOWS Format
- Analog, Serial, or SDI-12 Sensors
- On-Board Data Logging
- Radio, Telephone Modem, Internet, or GOES Telemetry
- Programmable Store & Forward Repeaters
- Full Base Station with Alarms & Map Display
- Base Station Software featuring NWS and Army Corps HEC Hydrologic Models
- Data Acquisition, Interrogation, Control & Archive Software
- Observations: Precipitation, Water Level, Wind: Speed, Direction, Gust
Please note: You must have Adobe® Reader® installed to view the PDF files.